We now offer Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for women which empowers them to have control over their own needs and wellness! The PRP Therapy is a surgery-free, usually painless, and quick in-office procedure that complements our sexual wellness program. It is also a great relief for women suffering from medical symptoms regarding vaginal elasticity and incontinence.
What does female PRP Therapy treat?
– Urinary leakage when you jump, laugh, cough, or sneeze. Also leakage from the strong urgency of urination.
– Low Libido (low sex drive)
– Difficulty reaching orgasm
– Painful intercourse
– Chronic pain from a history of vaginal childbirth (episiotomy scars)
How is the PRP Therapy performed?
The PRP Therapy begins with a simple blood draw. Platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into a numbed area near the clitoris and upper vagina. The platelet-rich plasma causes a rejuvenation of the blood supply and cells of the tissue it is injected into.
What are the benefits of the PRP Therapy?*
– Decreased urinary leakage
– Increased vaginal skin tightness
– Increased sexual desire
– Increase sexual sensitivity
– Again, No down time!
*results may vary
Do I need to refrain from sexual activity after the procedure?
No! You can go back to exercising, working and even having intercourse the same day of the procedure.